Monday, September 7, 2009

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Happy Birthday!

I'm not dead! Although I appreciate the many emails that I received from those of you asking where in the heck I've been. I am sure you were further comforted when I was unable to respond back to your email. I apologize!

Just to give you a brief explanation, I fell down the stairs at the hospital, resulting in some cramping and a HUGE scare. The baby and I are fine. Ki'Nani had an MRI and we found out that she has Arnold-Chiari Malformation Type 1.

All of this happened within a week or two.

After everything calmed down, I returned to work and found that the economy has definitely picked up! I can finally peek my head out of the huge pile of work I've been in and I wanted to let you all know that I am here!

I must warn you though, we are moving in about 3 weeks and I will probably be M.I.A again. But I promise that you will have some great products and deals come Thanksgiving/Christmas time!

Other than that, today is Ki'Nani's 2nd Birthday and I am going to CELEBRATE!!



3 comments:

RA said...

Dear Cales, I'm so sorry to read about this. Hope that you are all doing way better now. I have been absent for quite a time, too. Sickness has been throughout our family, but that's another story. After so much to deal with, you deserve a wonderful celebration. Happy Birthday, lovely Ki'Nani! Wishing you good health and a lots of joy and blessings as you step into another year. Have a great week, Cales! Take good care.

Becky said...

Oh My! You have had quite a few crazy weeks! Glad all is better.

Happy Birthday to your September Girl! My Baby Girl will be TWENTY-two on the 18th! The day after I turn 50!

Momrempel said...

Wow, glad to hear that things are looking up.

Following you after finding you on MBC!